Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lindsey & Matt: Engagement

Meet my cousin Matt and his fiancé Lindsey! We got together just shortly after they became engaged. We needed to shoot their e-session as soon as possible so they could quickly send their invites out with their photos for their August wedding! So we ended up shooting their session on my birthday actually, which I did not mind at all. The light was just absolutely gorgeous at Fishtrap Creek Park in Abbotsford that evening.










Aww. :)

I LOVE this path at Fishtrap. Can never pass it up for photos!

These next four are my absolute faves! :)



Such perfect light that evening and Matt was so sweet.


5 comments:

Stefan Chirila said...

I love how you got blue greens in the image with them on the shore. brilliant! =D

Sean said...

These are all exceptionally gorgeous, Alyssa but definitely #2 for the win! Superb photography!

Carol Kerfoot said...

ohhh they are my favs too! Gorgeous!

Amanda said...

they look so sweet! :)

Sara Goetz said...

What a sweet couple! Great work, Alyssa!! Sara