Friday, May 1, 2009

Lisa & Martin: Wedding Part 1 of?

Lisa & Martin tied the knot in Abbotsford and I took their photos at the lovely property at Westminster Abbey in Mission. I started the day at Lisa's home capturing some of the day's details and wedding preparations!

We'll begin with Lisa's super cute shoes!


Another shoe shot, I can't help it. I'm a girl and love shoes! ;)


The lovely elegant dress!


Lisa looking gorgeous getting her makeup done.


Putting the finishing touches of makeup on...


I love mirror photos + soft natural light. Lisa looks so beautifully elegant here!


Lisa's mother and the maid of honor helping fix the dress. Notice their engagement photos I took that are on the wall too! :)


All ready and heading downstairs..


... and outside to meet Martin! Here's a photo from their "First Look." They are just too cute!


Getting into the Mercedes and heading to the Monestary in Mission for some photos before the evening ceremony!


What a beautiful excited bride!


More photos to come!

2 comments:

Sean said...

Stunning series here, Alyssa. The lighting throughout is gorgeous, and I love your B&W conversions! Wow!

Anna said...

These are so beautiful! I love the shoe shots! Post more.. :)