Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tiffany & Brad: Engaged!

I have been super busy lately! I shot my first wedding of 2009 at the end of March. Lots of other photo sessions and photo editing too! It's time to catch up on some blog entries I think though! So here is Tiffany & Brad's engagement session.

We went to Mill Lake here in Abbotsford. It was still pretty cold out, but we needed to get the photos done so they could make and send their invitations! As you will see, they were a super cute and fun couple to photograph!


Love how Brad makes her laugh!




We also walked across to the Trethewey house (MSA Museum) for some shots! A great location, and it can be booked for weddings too.

Golden light always makes for perfect photos!


Gorgeous couple!

I call this the "Love Stare" - definitely my favourite!

Another fave!

I'll be seeing these two soon again in June for their wedding! Can't wait!

1 comment:

Sean said...

Beautiful series, Alyssa. Stunning location! I love the... documentry feel this has, it's very real. #7 is just drop dead gorgeous. Wow!