Thursday, June 12, 2008

Heidi & Paul's Engagement!

Meet this adorable couple Heidi & Paul! I have my great friend Rosalie to thank for introducing me to Heidi who is her sister. Thanks for all the bragging about my photography skills Rosie! ;) Rosalie is quite the artist and I suspect I will be bragging about her art on this blog sometime!

For their engagement session we went to Stoney Creek Park here in Abbotsford. It was a cloudy day, but we were blessed to have the rain hold itself back for the shoot! Heidi & Paul were fantastic to work with, always willing to try anything for photos even if it meant getting a little bit wet in the grass! Thanks for being so great you two, can't wait to photograph your wedding this summer!

Enough talk, here are some favourites!












No comments: